One example of making it happen!

One example of making it happen!
Free pass from Ryan's boss, swapping kids with a good friend, using my sisters old ski's and goggles, gloves purchased 15 years ago, pants 10 years ago, coat, DI special 8$! Deer Valley was not bad at all! That is how it is done, if you want it bad enough!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mac n Cheese
What child does not love this beloved food?? I have to admit I do like the cheesy pasta but buying the stuff in the box with that powder that they call cheese is just wrong. I discovered a way to make it more healthy and now it is an easy dinner that makes moms and kids happy.

1 T olive oil
1 T flour
1 c milk
4 oz cream cheese
1 c grated cheese
1/4 c pureed cauliflour
salt/pepper to taste
tinkyada brown rice pasta which is wonderful and gluten free!

I take a whole caulifour and steam it, then I blend it in my blender. I stick it in baggies and freeze them individually. It is super easy and an easy way to sneak veggies in to many different foods. I love to put it in soups too.

No comments:

Post a Comment